BottlesXO International Limited
Unit 701, The Workstation
4 Lyndhurst Terrace
Central, Hong Kong
And it’s subsidiaries
BottlesXO Berlin GmbH
Remise (2. Hinterhof)
BottlesXO International Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. in People’s Republic of China; 波托埃索国际贸易（上海）有限公司
1003 Wuding Road #303 – 305
BottlesXO Singapore Pte. Ltd.
69 Kim Yam Road #03-01
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INTERNAL CONTENT
The content of this website and all related apps and other digital applications have been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we do not assume any liability related to up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages. Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz — Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers aren’t under any obligation to monitor any external information provided or stored on our website. Once we’ve become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we’ll immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
Our website and all related apps and other digital applications may contain links to the websites of third parties (external links). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we can’t assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time at which these links were created, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we’ll immediately remove the links in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
Access to our website can result in the storage on our server of information regarding that access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (eg, name, address or email address).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Copyrights and Trademark
All contents on this site and/or other intellectual properties are owned by BXO (except for product information provided by our suppliers, including but not limited to: text, graphic images, software, video and audio contents, logo, layout design, directory and names, etc.). BXO also owns the bottlesxo.com domain and others that we have registered. “BottlesXO” and “BXO” are trademarks of our company, which are protected by international and domestic laws and cannot be used by any one else without our permission. Unless stated otherwise, all other service marks are proprietary of us. These materials (including but not limited to: imitate, reproduce, reprint, rearrange, modify, transmit, redistribute) can not be used in any form without our permission. Any unauthorized use of those contents for commercial, profit and advertising purposes may violate civil or criminal laws. We reserve the right to take any legal action necessary against such behavior.
3. Personal Use
You must to sign up before using our services. You agree on and take responsibility for providing valid information and keeping all your information updated. You will take full responsibility for any consequences occurred when you provide fraudulent information. You will not submit material (including but not limited to user name) that is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, abusive or obscene. Please keep your access data secure and do not authorize any other person to use them. You should notify us promptly of any unauthorized use of your access data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your own negligence or attack by hackers or third parties. You should not steal access data from any other individual, or you will take the full consequences of your misconduct. We may use the information you provide to send you promotional materials and institutional or advertising information that is strictly limited to BXO’s own services. By using our services and applications, please ensure the following items are strictly followed:
a. You must comply with domestic laws and statutes.
b. You must comply with the agreement, regulation and system, which relate to our services.
c. You are prohibited from using our service system for any unlawful purpose.
d. You are prohibited from using our applications to create, copy and disseminate any unlawful message.
e. You are prohibited from disrupting the normal flow of the site by using our system.
f. You are prohibited from damaging the copyrights, trademarks, patent rights and reputation of this site, other users or third parties.
We reserve the right to monitor your use of our applications. If you violate any of those terms above, we have right to initiate any necessary action directly or indirectly to reverse the impact of your misconduct.
All products and contents of our service and applications are believed to be in good order and quality, accurate and current at the date and time of upload to our applications. They are offered on an “as is” basis without any warranty whatsoever either expressed or implied.
We do not guarantee that the functions contained in our applications will be error-free or satisfactory to all users’ requests. We are not liable to any temporary delay or any other dysfunction regarding the security or accuracy of the content or the related services. We reserve the right of suspending or modifying the applications and our service with no obligations to inform customers in advance.
6. Commercial Advertisements
Under any unauthorized circumstance, any company or individual is not allowed to employ the content, platform or other usages of our services for commercial uses on behalf of BXO. Any company or individual is prohibited from employing any content, platform or other usages that are regarded as illegal practices.
7. About our delivery and products
We aim to provide you with the best quality products and the highest level of convenience. If you are not satisfied with our service or delivered products, please notify us immediately. We will provide exchange/return service for products applicable to our general conditions. Upon receiving a delivery, customers are advised to carefully check all delivered items. If any of your bottles are broken or damaged, please return them to delivery staff immediately and we will deliver a replacement as soon as possible. Once you accept the delivery and our delivery staff have left, we will not accept any exchange or return request except for quality reasons of the products as such. If the quality of the delivered product is in doubt when consumed, please notify our customer service immediately, latest within 48 hours after the delivery, in order to arrange a replacement delivery at your best convenience. We reserve the right to deliver a replacement with the same kind of product originally ordered. Refund will only take place upon special request to customer service. Unqualified products or late return/exchange applications will not be accepted. We are not responsible for any damage to products caused by customers. Aiming to serve you with the greatest convenience, we will always try to deliver our products within one hour . Nevertheless there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from doing so (weather, traffic, force meilleur and others). In any such case, BXO cannot be held responsible for any resulting inconvenience or damage resulting from a late delivery. In general our service is only available within our regular business hours. As these may vary daily, please always make sure your order within these business hours (indicated in the application).
8. About our prices
Our products are sold for the price that is given in our application for each product. Prices are given in the local country’s currency and include the delivery service to your door. If you choose the option “cash on delivery” when placing your order you are expected to pay the delivery in cash money to our delivery staff. Due to practical and legal reasons we are not able to charge our products in local currency when paid by Credit card or PayPal. If you choose the option “pay with PayPal or credit card” your order will get charged in US-Dollar or EUR to your PayPal account or credit card. The respective amount of your order will be displayed in the check-out area before you finally confirm the order.
9. Privacy and Security
BottlesXO is responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of our applications and reserves the right to modify the terms of registration. We may update the terms of registration from time to time. Therefore we encourage you to check these terms and conditions whenever you use our service. If you continue to use our service, you agree to accept and follow any content modification in the future.
1. What information do we gather? In order for you to purchase at BXO, you may provide your contact information (such as name, address, post code, telephone number, and e-mail address) to complete a registration. When you order from this site we may collect certain delivery information (such as an alternate contact, address, and telephone number in the event you are not available to accept delivery) and financial information (such as the way you make the payment). In order for you to purchase products that we offer at BXO, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you. Please keep updating them. Additionally, we automatically track and collect certain types of information whenever you interact with us, including your URL and IP address, the type of Web browser you are using, the language you prefer, the date and time you are visiting, the site pages you have visited and so on. Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your phone or web browser accesses BXO.
2. How do we use the information gathered? We will not sell, transfer or leak any personally identifiable customer information to third parties outside of our site. The information you provided via oral, written and/or media forms we use only as described below: a. While providing services such as online ordering, technical support and marketing, BXO and the related service providers will have access to information gathered, which however will be used strictly within the service scope. b. Our customer service will review the information you provide while responding to your questions about the product and service at our site. c. When you consent to receiving material such as product information, promotional mailings and activities information through e-mail or SMS message, WeChat and others from us, we guarantee that the receiving material is only on BXO and not on any third party. d. We do review the resume and related documents you submit within hiring processes. This information will only by used by our internal staff. e. Under specific legislative and legal requirements, we will disclose certain information accordingly. f. In order to safeguard the legitimate rights of our site, when in need to protect and defend our rights, property and security of others, we will disclose relevant information.
4. In order to improve our service quality, please keep all your account information up to date, including address, payment information, telephone number, e-mail address, and alternate receiver for your order. You can edit your information at any time yourself or contact our customer service.
5. We will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your information remains confidential. In order to prevent any loss, abuse, reveal, modification and unauthorized access, we work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using secure technology, which encrypts information you input. To prevent your information from being revealed when you make a transaction at BXO, all sensitive financial issues (including debit/credit card verification and payment confirmation) are processed by relevant banks and/or financial providers directly. BXO does not retain the correlating data.